Your guests will feel special.
If you’re tired of the generic hotel ballroom setting that doesn’t represent the truly unique nature of your company, organization or guests, look no further than Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms.
From the balcony overlooking a picturesque pond to the majestic fireplace and original stonewalls, Harvest View Barn provides the perfect blend of rustic elegance and tranquil scenery, giving your guests an experience like no other. Originally built in the 1800’s, our beautifully restored barn offers the ideal setting for many size gatherings and is conveniently accessible from Harrisburg, Hershey, Lancaster and York.
Originally built in the 1800’s, our barn has accommodated more than a century of joyful memories. Beautifully restored in 2014, the barn is an exclusive, elegant venue that will elevate your event to be a notch above the rest.
The lower level of the barn features a grand fireplace and original stone walls. This spacious, open area is designed as a space to mingle during your event. A sweeping staircase leads to the second floor where original wooden beams and weatherboarding provide the backdrop for dining. Two sets of French doors open to a balcony, which overlooks a placid pond graced by swans, and a fountain offers the perfect backdrop for photographs.
Available to accommodate 250 guests, the barn is climate-controlled and handicapped-accessible with modern restrooms. It also features a bar area and facilities for a caterer.
What Sets Us Apart
- A peaceful pond, sweeping countryside views and immaculate grounds
- A beautiful, private venue catered to your specific needs
- Accessible from Harrisburg, Hershey, Lancaster and York
- Choose your own caterer from our approved list! We provide facilities for your caterer to make your event your very own.
- Capacity for up to 250 people
- Climate-controlled, handicapped-accessible location with modern restrooms.
- On-site parking with attendant
- We provide decorative chairs and basic tables for your event. It’s included! See below for details.
We provide the basics PLUS!
- 6’ long tables – 6
- 8’ long tables – 8
- 48” round tables – 3
- 30” round high-top tables – 12
- 60” round tables – 40
- Mahogany Chiavari chairs – 250
- White-resin folding chairs – 250
Corporate and social events can be booked from Monday through Thursday at any time. Friday through Sunday events may only be confirmed seven weeks prior to your event date as we are primarily a wedding venue. For package rates, questions and additional details, please call Shirley Hershey or Crystal Hershey at (717) 665-7284 or contact us through our easy-to-use form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take the time to view our most frequently asked questions. This page serves as a compilation of questions our customers most frequently ask with detailed answers for your convenience.
- The event package includes: Set-up and removal of chairs and tables by our staff.
- 33% due upon signing of the contract with final payment due three months prior to event date.
- Harvest View Barn can also host wedding ceremonies and receptions. Please visit our Wedding section and like us on Facebook.