The Right Venue, A Big Difference
Nestled on 250 acres, our beautifully restored barn, originally built in the 1800’s, offers the perfect setting for a unique and memorable wedding. From the balcony overlooking a peaceful pond to a grand fireplace and original stonewalls, Harvest View Barn provides the perfect blend of rustic elegance and local convenience for your special day.
What Sets Us Apart
- Beautiful rustic, elegant private farm venue accessible from Harrisburg, Hershey, Lancaster and York
- Peaceful pond, gazebo, farm fields and immaculate grounds for your ceremony and photographs
- Climate-controlled, handicapped-accessible barn with modern restrooms on both levels
- Climate-controlled facilities for your caterer
- A beautiful farmhouse offers separate, tastefully appointed areas for the bride and groom and the wedding party to get ready.
- Separate ceremony, pre-reception and reception spaces are available to accommodate approximately 200 people
- Indoor and multiple outdoor ceremony locations available
- All tables and chairs are included in our rate for the ceremony and reception to accommodate your guests
- One-hour complimentary rehearsal time for booked wedding ceremonies
- Exclusive use of the barn on your event day between 10:00 am to 12:00 midnight
- Well lit parking area with parking attendants
- A Harvest View Barn venue host will be present throughout the day of your event
- Clients and their vendors may decorate our facility
- Clients may choose the caterer of their choice from our list of approved caterers
- Clients may choose the other vendors of their choice which we are happy to make recommendations from our preferred list
Ceremony & Reception Package Rates
Bronze Silver Gold Platinum
Event / Venue Access Duration 6 Hours 10 Hours 12 Hours 14 Hours
Farm House Access 3 Hours 5 Hours 7 Hours 9 Hours
Max Guest Count 50 150 200 200
Linen Rental Credit $150 $300 $600
Day-of Coordinator ($1600 value) included included included
HVB Décor & Rental Items included included
1-Hour early arrival for Farm House included
Friday & Sunday
Jan, Feb, March $2,500 $6,500 $7,500 $8,500
April, Jul, Aug, Nov & Dec $3,000 $7,500 $8,500 $9,500
May, June, Sept & Oct $4,500 $8,500 $9,500 $10,500
Saturday & Holiday Weekends
Jan, Feb, March Not Available $7,000 $8,000 $9,000
April, July, Aug, Nov & Dec Not Available $8,500 $9,500 $10,500
May, June, Sept & Oct Not Available $9,500 $10,500 $11,500
2023 Pricing: Add $300 to above price
*Holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day) follow the Saturday price for all days
Rates are subject to change at the sole discretion of Harvest View Barn and not guaranteed until contract is signed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take the time to view our most frequently asked questions page. This page serves as a compilation of questions our customers most frequently ask with detailed answers for your convenience.
Reserve Your Date Before It’s Too Late
Harvest View Barn is available to host events year-round for up to 200 guests. Reserve your special event today before your date is gone! Check our availability calendar and contact us so we can answer questions and help you reserve your date as soon as possible.
- Price includes all tables and chairs, including setup/tear down, for your wedding package.
- Client is required to have an approved professional event day coordinator for their wedding and/or reception.
- A $1,000 refundable security deposit will be charged in addition to the rental rate listed above.
- Rates and policy are subject to change without notice.
- 1/3 of payment due upon signing of the contract. An installment payment is due six months prior and final payment due three months prior to wedding date.
- Payments via ACH and Credit Card Available.