Your wedding day is a day to remember. From the smile on your face to the cute shoes with the bows that the flower girl wore, everyone will have special parts of the day that they will talk about for years to come. Your wedding day will be immortalized not just by you but by your guests as well. For this reason, you want to ensure that everyone in attendance is guaranteed an enjoyable, beautiful experience. To do that, you must be sure that you have found the perfect location.
Barn weddings in Lancaster, Pennsylvania have held a certain appeal for many years. The vintage charm of barns plus the beauty that surrounds them make restored barns a perfect place for a wedding. They have ample room inside and are often made of thick wood that is perfect for insulation but also creates a homey, comfortable atmosphere.
One such restored barn that is perfect for a barn wedding is that of the barn at Harvest View in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. This restored timber barn is perfect for a barn wedding. The barn was built in 1893 and has now become an elegant venue for weddings and receptions containing:
- A large lower floor complete with fireplace and original stone walls— with the capacity to hold 295 people, you are ensured a comfortable eating, dancing and socializing location
- A second floor with a balcony overlooking the pond, accessed by French doors. This floor also holds a bar and catering area.
- A cozy mezzanine section accessed by a spiral staircase
Besides the barn itself, if you choose to use Harvest View for your barn wedding, you also have access to:
- The adjacent farm house—this farm house contains private, separate quarters for the bride and groom and their attendants to get ready before the ceremony or reception. There is also a small kitchenette where refreshments can be served.
- The grass patio— a lovely outdoor setting alongside the pond— perfect for an outdoor ceremony or a cocktail hour, and it is a perfect background for picture.
- The pond— in the pond sits a fountain and a small island with a gazebo on it, accessed by a charming little bridge
- Outside entertainment and catering companies— you are afforded choices when deciding how best to structure your special day
Overall, Harvest View is the perfect location for your barn wedding in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. If you live in Harrisburg, Hershey, or any of the surrounding areas and are looking for a beautiful location for a barn wedding, look no further than Harvest View. This location is guaranteed to bring joy, excitement, and memories that will last a lifetime.
Harvest View, located in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, opens up their barn for weddings and receptions. Give them a call at (717) 665-7284 with any questions or to set up your wedding today!