The Right Venue, A Big Difference
Nestled on 250 acres, our beautifully restored barn, originally built in the 1800’s, offers the perfect setting for a unique and memorable wedding. From the balcony overlooking a peaceful pond to a grand fireplace and original stonewalls, Harvest View Barn provides the perfect blend of rustic elegance and local convenience for your special day.
What Sets Us Apart
- Beautiful rustic, elegant private farm venue accessible from Harrisburg, Hershey, Lancaster and York
- Peaceful pond, gazebo, farm fields and immaculate grounds for your ceremony and photographs
- Climate-controlled, handicapped-accessible barn with modern restrooms on both levels
- Climate-controlled facilities for your caterer
- A beautiful farmhouse offers separate, tastefully appointed areas for the bride and groom and the wedding party to get ready.
- Separate ceremony, pre-reception and reception spaces are available to accommodate approximately 250 people
- All tables and chairs are included in our rate for the ceremony and reception to accommodate your guest
- One-hour complimentary rehearsal time for booked wedding ceremonies
- Exclusive use of the barn on your event day from 10:00 am to 12:00 midnight
- Well lit parking area with parking attendants
- A Harvest View Barn venue host will be present throughout the day of your event
- Clients and their vendors may decorate our facility
- Clients may choose the caterer of their choice from our list of approved caterers
- Clients may choose the other vendors of their choice which we are happy to make recommendations from our preferred list
2017 Special Rates* – Full Facility and Outdoor Grounds
- Saturday ** Only 1 Saturday open**
- December 23 $5,000
- October 6 $5,200
- October 13 $5,200
- All Other Fridays $5,500
- All Sundays $5,000
*Special is for new contracts only. This is a limited time offer and subject to change!
2018 Rates – Full Facility and Outdoor Grounds
- Fridays: $7,500
- Saturdays: $9,000
- Sundays: $7,000
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take the time to view our most frequently asked questions page. This page serves as a compilation of questions our customers most frequently ask with detailed answers for your convenience.
Reserve Your Date Before It’s Too Late
Harvest View Barn is available to host events year-round for up to 250 guests. Reserve your special event today before your date is gone! Check our availability calendar and contact us so we can answer questions and help you reserve your date as soon as possible.
- Price includes all tables and chairs, including setup/tear down, for your wedding package.
- Client is required to have a professional event day coordinator for their wedding and/or reception.
- A $1,000 refundable security deposit and PA sales tax will be charged in addition to the rental rate listed above.
- Rates and policy are subject to change without notice.
- 1/3 of payment due upon signing of the contract. An installment payment is due six months prior and final payment due three months prior to wedding date.