Thank you for your interest in Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms located in Elizabethtown, PA!
We are committed to helping you create your dream wedding filled with joyful memories that will last a lifetime.
Nestled on 250 acres, our beautifully restored barn, originally built in the 1800’s, offers the perfect setting for a unique and memorable wedding. From the balcony overlooking a peaceful pond to a grand fireplace and original stonewalls, Harvest View Barn provides the perfect blend of rustic elegance and local convenience for your special day.
Originally built in the 1800’s, our barn has accommodated more than a century of joyful memories. Beautifully restored in 2014, the barn is an exclusive, elegant venue that will elevate your event to be a notch above the rest.
The lower level of the barn features a grand fireplace and original stone walls. This spacious, open area is designed for indoor wedding ceremonies or a space to mingle with your family and friends during a cocktail hour or corporate event. A sweeping staircase leads to the second floor where original wooden beams and weatherboarding provide the backdrop for dining. Two sets of French doors open to a balcony, which overlook a placid pond graced by swans, and a fountain offers the perfect backdrop for your photographs.
There is ample space for dancing and celebrating and if a quiet moment is needed, a spiral staircase leads you to a cozy mezzanine where you can enjoy the music from afar.
Available to accommodate 200 guests, the barn is climate-controlled and handicapped-accessible with modern restrooms. It also features a bar area and facilities for your caterer.
Originally built in the 1800’s, the spacious remodeled farmhouse adjacent to the barn is available for the bridal party for dressing, eating and relaxing on their special day. This area provides a large area for the bride and her girls to be together, equipped for hair and makeup artists to assist with primping, two full baths, a walk in closet and comfortable setting for the mothers.
Separately there is a comfortable space for the groom and groomsmen to use for dressing. This area boast a large bathroom and a walk in closet, flat screen TV, sunroom and an outside patio. In addition there are two large living rooms in which to relax, and a kitchen where you may serve light refreshments for you and your wedding party, family and friends.
Click here to see more photos.
The grounds at Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms provide a picturesque outdoor space for your wedding ceremony, reception, or corporate event. Evergreen trees line the lane that leads you and your guests to our spacious and stately barn, originally built in the 1800’s.
Outside the barn, a grassy knoll area gently slopes to a pond featuring a fountain, island with a gazebo and graceful swans. Beautiful sunsets, flowers and manicured lawns complete the elegant beauty of this countryside venue.
What Sets Us Apart
- Beautiful, private farm venue accessible from Harrisburg, Hershey, Lancaster and York
- Peaceful pond, gazebo, farm fields and immaculate grounds for your ceremony and photographs
- Climate-controlled, handicapped-accessible barn with modern restrooms on both levels
- Climate-controlled facilities for your caterer of choice from our approved list
- Full use of the spacious remodeled farm house, originally built in the 1800’s for the bride and groom and wedding party.
- Separate ceremony, pre-reception and reception spaces are available to accommodate approximately 200 people
- One-hour complementary rehearsal time for booked wedding ceremonies
- Exclusive use of the barn on your event day from 10:00 am to 12:00 midnight
- On-site parking area (well lit) with parking attendant
- All the tables and chairs for your ceremony and reception are included in our rental package
We provide the basics PLUS!
- 6’ long tables – 6
- 8’ long tables – 8
- 48” round tables – 3
- 30” round high-top tables – 12
- 60” round tables – 40
- Mahogany Chiavari chairs – 200
- White-resin folding chairs – 200
View our wedding package rates.